Welcome! Thank you for considering placing an order with us to expand your school, public or other library.
We offer many diverse, multicultural and bilingual books, many of which are not available through the regular book distributors, and therefore, we encourage you to order from us.
We offer custom discounts based on the order size, so do let us know which books you want, and we can customize your order accordingly. We can also get library binding on the books upon request.
Things you need to know about submitting a purchase order:
1. Where to send
P. O. Box 268,
Menlo Park CA 94026
Phone: (650) 421-3409
We can provide a W-9 upon request.
2. Be sure to include
- Contact name, phone number and email
- Accounts payable name, phone number and email (we will email the invoice, so please provide a valid email)
- Purchase Order Number
- Billing and Shipping Address
- Clearly stated item name, unit cost, and quantity needed
- If you are located in the state of California, kindly attach your tax exempt number
Still have questions? Get in touch with us anytime: email@example.com
We operate with a “net 30” payment arrangement for approved school purchase orders. That is, payment is expected in full not more than 30 days after your order is processed. Currently we also cover shipping costs for educators located in the contiguous United States.